skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bron and Eric - Staying in Touch
Sunday, October 5, 2008
October...
Last week Lilah and I visited Grandma and Grandpa at Banora Point. Here is Grandma holding Lilah, at 4 months old.
I also took some photos of Mum and Dad's new house. It is pretty close to being finished and is looking great.
Grandma playing with Lilah...
This is where Lilah slept at Grandma and Grandpa's house...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Welcome bloggers!
Eric, Bron & Lilah
2008
About Me
Bron
Australia
I'm a working mother of two young kiddies. I love God, live in Australia, and enjoy writing.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(9)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
▼
2008
(9)
►
December
(1)
▼
October
(1)
October...
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
Other Blogs
Geek Girl Dinners
Justin in New York
Michelle and Stephen
Paul & Julie - Old Marrieds
No comments:
Post a Comment