As most of you would know by now, we're expecting our first baby in June. We know it's a girl, and we're excited about meeting her soonish - well it seems soon to me, time is flying by!
So far things have been going really well. I was nauseous for the first 18 weeks, but not too bad. However, it made me really hungry and tired, so meant too much weight gain - but I'm feeling much better these days.
Work is really busy and stressful at the moment, but that is good as it keeps me busy so that time is passing by quickly and each week seems to pass faster than the last. I am really looking forward to maternity leave! I hope I can have regular coffees (or more likely hot milk with honey - my latest craving) with friends, decorate the nursery, and put my feet up. It won't happen until May, but that's approaching quickly.

Eric is going really well. He hosted a Superbowl party here last weekend, and had about 10 guys over to celebrate. I made hot wings for the first time, and they seemed to go down well. We also had a few other American foods and drinks to serve, and I think they had a good time together. Most of them didn't know much about gridiron football, but they still enjoyed hanging out. Meanwhile, I spent some time with a girlfriend - which was nice.
We've put our housebuilding plans on hold for now, with the baby on the way. We have decided to make this time as stress-free as we possibly can (ie. no moving house), so we're just going to keep the land, keep renting, and figure it all out later... later sounds good!
Church is going really well, and Eric has been enjoying helping out with a film that is being put together - Biblestudies, music etc. He's had input into recording and engineering the musical aspect, so he's really been having fun with that.

Eric also had one of his big camps for the year (Jan camp) a couple of weeks ago. There were almost 300 people there, and all seemed to have a great time. He also survived the weekend, so that's a big plus!
We finally broke down and bought ourselves a second car. Since we're not moving to Kenmore in the near future, we needed another car for when the baby comes along. So, Eric got a small Hyundai Excel hatchback for commuting, and I'll keep the Pulsar for myself (and the baby of course ;)).
Eric's been mountain biking at least once per week, and is actually out riding with Marty (my brother) right now. They usually ride together every week if they can. They really enjoy getting out into the bush and the challenge of traversing new trails etc. However, Eric does seem to come home with injuries more often than I would like! But that's mountain biking for you.
I've been able to stop travelling for work - which I'm very happy about. I would have been in Sydney for most of the past two weeks, but I have a great excuse now and they're letting me get away with it - big belly!
Eric was finally able to purchase his ticket to fly back to Atlanta in April this week. We were waiting for some points to be added to our mileage account to help with the purchase, so we managed to get a fairly cheap flight out of it. He's going to be in Atlanta from the 15th April, to the 1st May. He's really looking forward to seeing everyone and going shopping too! Augh - I'd better start saving now...
I'll try to keep updating you as all the excitement unfolds for us this year.
With love, Bron

2 comments:
Bonjour, bewhit.blogspot.com!
[url=http://achatcialis.fora.pl/ ]Acheter du Cialis en ligne[/url] [url=http://ventecialis.fora.pl/ ]Acheter du Cialis [/url] [url=http://pharmaciecialis.fora.pl/ ]Achat Cialis en ligne[/url] [url=http://cialisenligne.fora.pl/ ]Acheter du Cialis online[/url] [url=http://cialisfrance.fora.pl/ ]Acheter Cialis online[/url] [url=http://cialisparis.fora.pl/ ]Acheter Cialis en ligne[/url] [url=http://francecialis.fora.pl/ ]Acheter Cialis en ligne[/url]
Bonjorno, www.blogger.com!
[url=http://viagrareta.pun.pl/ ]Comprare viagra generico[/url] [url=http://cialisybea.pun.pl/ ]Acquistare cialis generico[/url] [url=http://athe.pun.pl/ ]Compra generico[/url] [url=http://viagraradf.pun.pl/ ]Vendita viagra in Italia[/url] [url=http://viagraonline.pun.pl ]Vendita viagra [/url] [url=http://viagracqui.pun.pl/ ]Vendita viagra online[/url]
Post a Comment